Wednesday, November 3, 2010

October

Ian is now 3 1/2 weeks old! I can't believe almost a month has passed since having him! Here are a few pictures from Ian's first few weeks:)
Sweet sleeping baby!

My dad (Pappy) and Ian


Last week Shannon came to visit and helped me with Ian. We had fun and she was so much help!!! I even got to get out of the house a few times to shop!! Ian loves his Nanna:)

Ian saying "hi" to everyone!!!

This one is for my dad who is a huge Trekie!!
 "Live Long and Prosper, Pappy!"
Ian was a Hot Dog for Halloween.
 
                                     
                                        Well, an Unhappy Hot Dog!!!!

My friends at work gave me a video monitor for Ian. I am a little obsessed with watching him. He is just so cute...when he is sleeping!! J/K he is always cute!!!
Mia and Ian stretching out!
Future Baylor Bear!!