Monday, October 18, 2010

Ian Jeffrey Beck

Ian is finally here!!!
On Sun. 10-10-2010, I began having contractions and Whitney and I went to the hospital. By mid afternoon it was looking like we might have to have a c-section to get baby Ian out because his heart rate dropped really low then shot up really high. We decided to do the c-section around 5:00 and at 5:54 pm we had a beautiful baby boy. Ian was quickly taken to Texas Children's Hospital with some breathing trouble but was released from the NICU the next day!! Ian is now home and healthy:) I am posting a few pictures that I had on my phone and will add more later when I get them off the various cameras that were there.

On Friday we went to a dinner for Whitney's office. This is the last picture before Ian was born on Sunday.

Whitney getting ready for the c-section. 

Poor little guy spent the night in the NICU but is doing great!



Aunt Honey and Carl drove from Austin to see Ian for a few hours.  I am so glad they were able to come down:)


Mom (CoCo) stayed with us for a few days and was a huge help when we got home from the hospital.